- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bessiestown's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- -Modify or copy the materials;
-Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
-Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bessiestown's web site;
-Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
-Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bessiestown at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- In no event shall Bessiestown or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bessiestown's Internet site, even if Bessiestown or a Bessiestown authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions & Errata
- The materials appearing on Bessiestown's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bessiestown does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bessiestown may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bessiestown does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Bessiestown has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bessiestown of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Bessiestown's web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Personal Data
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Personal Data
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
- (a) Any contact details will be retained for a minimum period of one month following contact through our website, and for a maximum period of your contract duration.
- (b) Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- General Information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. Bessiestown makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, Bessiestown does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns Bessiestown website users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. Bessiestown website may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As Bessiestown cannot control these web sites and external sources, Bessiestown cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- When you contact us through our contact form, we only use your contact information to contact you regarding your booking with us. You can inform us if you would like us to delete your data after your stay when you check in with us.
- Information We Collect
- We get some data from our website by using Google analytics which shows us how you interact with our website, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or website usage data. This service helps us determine a location based on your IP address in order to see locations from where people interact with our website from. The data we collect is anonymous and we gain no personal data nor do we store or sell on any of this data to third parties.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our web site does not store information about you. The data we collect from our contact form is for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications from us. We do not share your information with any third party services. Services like tripadvisor, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms.com have thier own privacy policies and data collection processes that are not connected to how we use your data.
- Booking Service
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to pay for your stay in our hotel, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. Beyond this we do not share your information with any third parties.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.